Student forms

  1. Application to Graduate
  2. Completion of Letters Form
  3. Consent for Release of Personal Information (pdf)
  4. General Request Form
  5. Human Rights Complaint (pdf)
  6. Human Rights Respondent (pdf)
  7. Letter of Permission
  8. Continuing Education Course Registration Form (pdf)
  9. Personal Information Change Form (pdf)
  10. PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition) Registration (pdf)
  11. Request for Pre-Assessment Math, English, Biology & Chemistry Testing
  12. Program Application Form
  13. Request for Transcript
  14. Request to Register in a Conestoga Degree Course (pdf)
  15. Student Preferred Name and/or Gender Change Request Form (pdf)

Please note: The following forms are available in the Student Portal.

Under the "Services" tab, "My Forms" sub-tab:

  • Co-op Program Transfer Application Form
  • Course Change Request Form (formerly Course Add/Drop form)
  • ECC (Elective, COMM, CDEV) Course Change Request Form
  • Student Appeal Form
  • Supplemental Request Form
  • Withdrawal Form

Under the "My Courses" tab, "My Credit Transfer" sub-tab:

  • Credit Transfer Request